As the year ends please consider making use of a tax break from Congress (that may be ending this year) to support PIASA with a donation from your IRA tax deferred account. Donations from these accounts often qualify for a dollar for dollar deduction of income. For more information on how to donate from a tax deferred account, contact us at 212 -646-4164, or at email@example.com.
VARIOUS FORMS OF CHARITABLE GIVING AVAILABLE
A. Underwrite One of PIASA’s Special Projects
1. One issue of “The Polish Review” -$6,500.
Four issues of “The Polish Review”-$25,000.
A full page will be devoted to the sponsors of each issue.
2. PIASA Awards:
• Oskar Halecki Polish History Award $2,500;
• Waclaw Malinowski Humanities Award $2,500;
• Bronislaw Malinowski Social Science Award $2,500;
• Casimir Funk Natural Science Award $2,500;
• Tadeusz Sendzimir Applied Sciences Award $2,500.
3. Publication of one volume of PIASA BOOKS- $5,000.
4. The Ambassador Kazimierz Dziewanowski Dissertation Award- $1,500.
(For the best doctoral dissertation on a Polish topic accepted at an American University.)
5. Feliks Gross Distinguished Lecture Series- $2,500 per annum.
6. Reception during Annual Meeting - $5,000.
B. Name PIASA’s Townhouse Rooms to Honor a Loved One Living or Deceased
1. Director’s Office – 2nd floor: $35,000
2. Staff Office – 2nd floor : $25,000
3. Library Reading Room – 4th floor: $25,000
4. Archives Room – 4th floor: $50,000.
5. Editorial Offices – 5th floor: $50,000
(A prominent plaque will be placed in the room during a formal dedication ceremony.)
List of Donors (2016-2017)
|Support PIASA online:
If you would like to make a tax deductable donation in any amount to PIASA using the internet please select the donate button below.